Monday, July 30, 2012

Welcome!

Linus (R) & Sabrina (L)
Welcome to Two Fancy Beagles!  This is a little space on the web dedicated to the fanciest of dog breeds, (in my opinion anyways!), the Beagle.  I was inspired by the "I love Beagles" page on Facebook that I am a part of to chronicle the experiences I have with my Two Fancy Beagles, Linus & Sabrina.  As any Beagle owner will tell you, there are MANY memories and experiences to share and it is my hope that this will be a fun-filled experience!  I will share many pictures, memories, stories, tips of what works for us, etc.  And even though this is Two Fancy Beagles, I am really and truly just an over-the-moon-think-they-are-the-best-dog-lover that happens to own Beagles : )      





Linus
Sabrina



“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” 

- Roger Caras



DISCLOSURE: Any tips shared on this blog are things that I have done/tried with my own Beagles.  I am in no way skilled to provide veterinary advice and any information provided on this blog should not be taken in lieu of sound, veterinary counsel. 


Having said that, enjoy Two Fancy Beagles, I am so glad you stopped by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs